K-8 Enrollment Process
PART ONE – Complete the On-Line Enrollment Form
1. Click the Gradelink enrollment link to complete the on-line form.
>> RETURNING STUDENT GRADELINK
*Gradelink School ID# 127
2. Fill in the requested fields on Gradelink and select the “Submit” button.
*This on-line form serves a dual purpose. It tells us of your intention to send your child to Grace and serves as their emergency form.
PART TWO – Complete Enrollment fee of $250
For new families please complete the following steps:
1. Select this Enrollment Confirmation Form link.
2. Print, complete and sign form.
3. Turn form into school office with your payment attached.
STEP THREE – Complete your FACTS financial arrangement for your tuition payment.
**This step ONLY needs to be completed if you are setting up a monthly payment plan.
1. Click on this FACTS link.
2. Complete steps to set up your FACTS account.
PLEASE NOTE: Grace Christian School has a Tuition Assistance program for families that qualify. You can apply for Tuition Assistance through FACTS Tuition Aid.
We have computers/printers at Grace that you can use to complete this process if needed.
**At any time, you may contact our school office, 760-747-3029 ext. 7115 for questions
YOUR ENROLLMENT IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL THREE PARTS OF THE PROCESS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED